- Job title: Researcher
- Organization: Department of Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology
- Working group: Chair of Digital Health
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-23604
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Henkestraße 91, Haus 7, 1. OG
Addythia Saphala was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. He received his B. Eng in Mechatronics through a double degree program at the Swiss German University (SGU) in Serpong, Indonesia, and the Fachhochschule Südwestfalen in Soest, Germany.
In 2016, he furthered his studies in Microsystems Engineering at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, focusing on the applications of microsystems technologies in the biomedical field and signal processing.
Addythia joined the Chair of Digital Health at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg as a Ph.D. Student in 2021. His current research focus is wearable and biomedical electronics.